the home for all your life and your heart
Why Do We Have to Protect the Environment?
We are rapidly becoming one homogenous world. In the process, we must be careful about upsetting the balance of nature. What are we doing wrong? Mostly the problem is destruction of habitat by:
- industrial pollution
- transporting species into habitats where they had not been
What are some of the consequences?
- One billion people in the world have no clean water
- Two billion people have inadequate sanitation
- One and a half billion people (mostly in large cities of newly industrialized countries) breath air that is dangerously unhealthy
- Hundreds of millions of poor farmers struggle to make a living on poor land
- Whole countries are on the verge of famine
Schedule a Consultation Now!
medicine and comfort to people not served by other charities, volunteering has been instrumental in every aspect of the organization's ministry of service